Is Updating Twitter worth YOUR life?? It was for one man...

A beverly Hills Dr died after his jeep drove off a cliff about 430 in the afternoon. Dr Frank Ryan was updating his twitter status while the accident happen, with authorities pronoucing him dead at the scene...

I dont understand why people continue to be naive, and think that texting and driving is okay, although im sure he didnt diserve to die, he should have listened to all the warnings...Its a blessing he didnt kill anyone else because of his neglect.

Is your life work a text, picture, or update on twitter or facebook?? I know mine isnt

SunShineMoMM

Asked by SunShineMoMM at 8:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• He was a famous Plastic Surgeon in hollywood, he is famous for Heidi Montags "make over" or "Make Under" as some put it.
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i have never twitter and i dont even have a facebook account so that DR is a dumb ass and like u said that ass is lucky he didnt kill no one else
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think texting while driving is just as bad as drinking and driving. I would appreciate ALL drivers to be in their FULL CAPACITY to drive while I am on the road with my kids!!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Please Bump so more people can hear ANOTHER warning about texting and driving, Hopefully this post will make someone rethink before picking up their phones.
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 8:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Some people just don't care and think that it will never happen to them. Until it does and it's too late.

I always wait till I'm at a red light or parked before I type and send a text message. and I took off the internet connection to my phone, so that'll never happen.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No twitter or facebook or myspace here! No texting of any kind while driving is not worth it. No matter how many times ppl post or the news covers stories like this or Oprah asks everyone to pledge no phones while driving there will still be some stupid idiot who does it. I look @ it like this, death is the lifeguard @ the genepool. Not everybody can swim!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nothing like that is worth yours or anyone elses life. Just goes to show that just because you have an education doesn't mean you're smart!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Texting & driving is dumb & irresponsible no matter who you are or how "great" of a driver or texter you think you are. I don't get twitter..."I am now going pee then I'm going to wipe & flush. Can't forget to close the lid." lol
    JacqulynClayton

Answer by JacqulynClayton at 10:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nope. I cannot stand when people text and drive. Studies have actually shown that you're less aware texting and driving than when you're drinking and driving. So, I think people should definitely get tickets for doing it. I can't forget the day I was driving down a busy road when the car in front of me would slow down almost to the point of a stop, then speed up, then come to a stop, then swerve, etc. I finally am able to pull around and sure enough, there's some grown woman texting, completely not watching the road. It made me so mad that I have to be on the same roads as these people that are paying NO attention to how they're driving.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• no..i know lots of people on facebook though that feel the need to tell whats going on in their lives every second of every day. so lame
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2010