I am trying to decide on when to have another baby

We were planning on this September to November then I thought of to wait until 2011 because of my youngest (2.5) is into everything and I mean everything she is a handful. But then I thought maybe she will outgrow it by the time I have the new baby lol. But we decided to go with this year, but now the problem is I don't know when I want to start trying if I should wait until September or wait until October or even November? I need help lol. I know you can't tell me when to have another, but maybe thoughts or ideas would help. I also have to buy everything since I sold all my baby stuff and this will also be the last baby.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you know you're going to be ready in September, start trying then...I'm all for being pregnant during the holidays! :)
    Plus it may not happen right away. GL!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• The further their birthday is into summer, the more you will wrestle with "should we or shouldn't we" put them in Kindergarten early or wait until the following year. My DD's b-day is in August and we put her in right after she turned 5, turned out ok, but she is one of the youngest kids in her class. And being pregnant in July and August was so uncomfortable.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Just make a date to start trying, like Sept 1st...then let nature takes its course.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 8:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Just start and when it happens, it happens. Another thing is think about the month the baby would be born. If you conceive in September you'll have a June Baby, October - July Baby, November - August Baby. It all depends on you and SO.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I got pregnant with my second when my first was 3 years old so he was born 2 months shy of her 4th birthday. I found this to be perfect! She is old enough to understand and she is not has selfish as she was when she was 2. She can also help out a lot with the baby. One other plus is that she is ok with the time it takes to feed him. She still needs her cuddle time but she can entertain herself for the most part while I am tending to the baby.
    bbchic

Answer by bbchic at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010