Do you believe in True Love?

Do you believe in TRUE LOVE? Do you think that you will be with your love one forever or do you think that it will end someday.
I been with my Hubby sents I was 13 years old and we just got married this past Feb.2010. We have 3 little girls together.I will be turning 30 next year.I cant imagian my life with out him.I just wish and hope that we will married forever just like my grandparents.Oh and I moved in with him when I was 15 years old.
What do you think? Do you believe that you can be with your someone foever?

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 8:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• where were your parents when you moved in with your BF @ 15, did they not care?

Yes i believe in true love, %100.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• love is a choice period. if both of you want it, sure it can happen
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I most certainly believe in true love. I also believe that very few people would know it if they found it. My husband and I will have been married 46 years come January, and I believe it is the real deal.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes I do believe in true love 100% I am married to him. We plan on being married for the rest of our lives. With 2 children and one in planning I couldn't imagin my life without him. We are going to be celebrationg our 7 year anniversary in 2 months
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes I am a believer!I have been with mine for 38 years and I will die next to this man and visa versa, we have a really nice relationship one that most of our friends wonder about, like how do they do this, and be happy after so many years?? adeep love and respect for each other is the secret!

Answer by older at 8:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yup I sure do! I found my true love/soul mate whatever you want to call it. Now that I've found him can I throw him back & find the next one?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I believe that people fall in love now a days for the wrong reasons. But I would say as far as true love goes, I think is pretty far fetched. Not every relationship is easy. It takes a lot of work to stay together for 50 years. I have been with my hubby for 9 years married for 2. We have been together since I was 14. It has been the most up and down path ever. But we have been through some of the hardest times in life and he is my best friend, the 1 person I can completely depend on and know he will never let me down when the need is there. I love him with everything I have.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I believe it can happen for some people
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Not really. I believe love is a feeling of infatuation and friendship. But it is a choice you make.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I believe that anything is possible, I've been with my s/o for 30 yrs and still can't figure out how we made it this far. There have problems throughout our relationship (and if I took the time to tell you about it, you'd probably suggest that I should have had myself committed along with him in the next room), but I couldn't imagine what our lives would be without each other, Love, true love, can weather any storm, right any wrong and honestly have you looking at him some days and asking yourself what you ever saw in him in the first place. But it is also about understanding, respect, laughter, tears and a host of other feelings including the ability to forgive ( not forget) and letting go.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010