anyone found love at older age?

need to hear some good stories
I am 45 and in 2nd major adult relationship and this one seems to be going down the drain
He has agreed to therapy and we have gone to one, have 2nd next week, but he still seems like he does not care

i day dream of finding a caring, loving man who actually like me

any chance that my day dreams will become true love found some day?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• hugsHon,I say you drop the one who is doing you wrong,and put that love vibe out there and the powers that be will send you a true loving partner. I'm going to keep you in my thoughts and send you positive vibes for happiness. Us Autism mommies have to stick together,even if its over the computer! Don't let him wear you down mind,body and soul. You need to be strong for that little peanut.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes, it is possible, I am going to be 42 and been with this man for 5 months and never thought I could see us together but man let me tell you,, I couldnt be happier. It will happen for u, just dont settle cause u deserve the best. I know 5 months aint a long time but i see us being together forever.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I got married for the first time at 38. I have good friend in her 50s who just married the man of her dreams a couple months ago. My grandma met her current love and husband at the age of 71 and he is a good one! True love is not limited to a certain age. Don't ever settle for less than true happiness, especially based on fear of being too old.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You are simply with the wrong man. We've all done that at any age. I'm 54 and I found my soul mate in 2007. We got married last year and are incredibly happy. Being happy and finding love can happen at any time in your life. It is not reserved for the young! Find someone who treats you right that loves you and you love him. Don't settle for anything less.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I met my husband on Match.com at age 50. He is the love of my life. Don't settle their are great men out there.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• thanks everyone
    i am not looking
    can not even think of looking
    but maybe someday

i will not stop my day dreams
    since i do not read romance novels .. i will continue to day dream

(his name is charlie and he will have brown eyes and will adore me from afar for a while because he is shy)
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010