i need some help bad

well i think iam prego well iam almost positive that iam but anyways my man has left me and my two year old son to have his own life and i dont know what to do? i dont want to tell him that iam prego because i dont want to just stay with me because iam having a baby. well is it bad not to tell him then when he finds out say that it is not his? i feel real bad saying this but i dont want to deal with him and this is my baby i dont see why i need to let him have this one i just want to do this one on my own. is this bad? what should i do? am i wrong for thinking this way? please help!!!!!!!!!111

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• He needs to know. You need to be the one to tell him. and dont feel bad, having a child is the most wonderful thing in the world... and you will be so lucky to have two! thinking that you want to do this one on your own is selfish. plan and simple you child deserves to know her/his daddy. Let him know that you want him to be part of their lives but dont want him in yours. He left you to "have a life of his own"??? I am sorry but as soon as you found out you were pregnant..he had no life of his own... it now consists of him and his son... and now his 2nd child. he needs to grow up. and you need to allow him to be a part of you childrens lives
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You should tell him right away and tell him that you two don't need to be together. he can go his own way but the baby is his and let him no he can be involved. simple as that, tell him what you told us
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i wouldn't my son's father doesn't know that he is his and my son is 2 my SO now has been around since i was 3m prego with him. so he is his dad.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• This is a hard thing to be going though I am sure...and you have to make the right choice for you and your unborn child. My sister got pregnent at a very young age and she never told the fatherand he should not have been a dad cause he was in trouble with the law and drugs. However now her daughter is 9 and is starting to ask question as to where her father is and my sister does not know what to tell her.
    Just think about 10 years from know and how you are going to answer questions about your childs father cause they will ask. If it was me I would tell him....if he wants to be a dead beat Dad than let him be, but do not make that choice for him, there is always a change that he could be a great Dad.
    kaylad1982

Answer by kaylad1982 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008