I can't be the only one who does this... am I?

My husband thinks I'm crazy because I use the vacuum hose attachment to clean up hair and dust bunnies that get stuck in the cracks in the bathroom. Apparently someone told him that the vacuum is only for carpet. haha.

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use that hose to suck fly's out of mid air. I hate a fly in my house!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No, I do that too. My So says the same thing. He thinks Im weird because i use the hose in the kitchen and bathroom. lol.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I do that also. I use the vacuum hose to get dust off the blinds, in between the couch springs, along the lining of the roof of the house, everywhere. lol
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• lol , that is funny my hubbie was like that too now he is cool with it since he was shown how the attachments work...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You are not alone, I do i too, and so does hubby!

Answer by older at 9:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Tell him that's what the attachments are for!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have never heard that before in my life! I always use the sweeper in the bathroom, its so much easier! I use it every where that makes my job a little easier so tell your husband hes on another planet, us house moms know what we are doing when it comes to cleaning:D Keep on doing what your doing:D
    blueangel0205

Answer by blueangel0205 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• What does he think would work better?FOr you to climb up there and hand pick them out? lol
    I have my trusty mini shop vac out all day long and trust me...the dust bunnies,cobwebs and such up in the cracks and corners of a bathroom is only part of my daily cleaning,lol.
    Thats what the attachments are for! :)
    You are not alone...there are lots of us smart cleaners out there,lol. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It's the vaccum hubby had before we got married. He knows all about the attachments cuz he used to vaccum his Rott, yup, I said vaccum the dog. The dog LOVED IT!!!! Now I can't get hubby to acknowledge the vaccum exists @ all!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• We have a big canister style vacuum with a bare floor attachment and a separate carpet attachment so I literally vacuum my entire house... we used to vacuum our previous cat! The new kitties don't like the vacuum.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010