bout the hormone

i got my result of sex hormone......female got only 18 FSH n male got LH 1O5 N FEMALE PROGESTERONE is 1.35 only n male got 218 ESTRADIOL so doctor says me ......difficlut to b pregnent...so wht the useful that can increase my hormone anyone got the medcine name pls help me

shanti833

Asked by shanti833 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• try seeing a homeopath.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• actulally whts homeopath for
    shanti833

Comment by shanti833 (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Not trying to sell you a produts, but Arbonne has a natural hormone balancing cream and it has truly worked for me and a few ladies on my team!! It just gives our bodies the right amount of estrogen to balance out! It helps with cramps, moodiness, headaches, regulates cycle, and helps with infertility!! It is onle $34 for a 2 month supply. Would love to help you out honey. let me know if this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2010