Dollar tree HPT

Can you take them a few days before your missed period....are they that sensitive, or is it best to wait? Anyone ever got an accurate positive days before you're late with a dollar tree test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a BFP with a dollar store test at 12 days dpo (two days before my expected period)
    petunia911

Answer by petunia911 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I was under the impression the more sensitive the test, the more expensive it was. I have never personally used one, but a nurse at my OBG said they don't give an accurate reading until several days after you miss your period.
    rebabeach2

Answer by rebabeach2 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Clear blue is the only one that I have found to give an accurate reading days before a missed period. And i do mean ACCURATE there is no guessing
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008