my MIL threatened to call CPS on me...

because she found out I am not breastfeeding my newborn triplets... I also have 2 other children ( so 5 children under the age of 5 ) ... she is really annoying me... I know CPS wont follow through and that I have absolutly nothing to worry about ( besides what a loon she is) .... but OMG she is so crazy !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they might come check you out, nevertheless.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Let her. It's not a crime and you aren't abusing them. That would also be the last time I talked to her. That's just not cool in my book. You're supposed to be family, supporting each other.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• whats a MIL?
    cmrbored

Answer by cmrbored at 9:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• wow let her the people on the phone will most likely just laugh about that one .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• WOW! That is INSANE! I am amazed you are taking it so lightly! I think I would blown a gasket is my MIL said that to me.
    TurboMom81

Answer by TurboMom81 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• that's just evil... tell her she can come over and breastfeed them haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Makes her look bad to CPS. They might come to do a visit. Where is you hubby in all this?
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It's not a crime to not BF your children. It pisses me off that wackos will call CPS over dumb ass things and in the meantime REAL abuse is happening...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• unless she has another complaint other than you not breastfeeding cps will not bother coming out...u arent doing anything illegal cps does not have the funds to visit every parent that doesnt breastfeed their kids...
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Wow I had twins and life is/was hectic I can't imagine having to deal with that and a MIL trying to make it harder. You stay strong mama.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010