Why am I so tired all of the time!

I take vitamins everyday. And I go to bed at a decent hour. I wake up in the morning exhausted, Im very tired and weak all day, and I go to bed tired. The cycle continues everyday. Is anyone else experiencing this?

missthang42001

Asked by missthang42001 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• you might not be sleeping well during the night. tossing and turning alot. you might want to try a new pillow, or a body pillow or something of that nature. do you have a lot on your mind when you lay down to sleep? your body might be tired, but you are having a hard time shutting down your brain. you need to find a way to erase all other thoughts from your head. play a game in your head. as funny as it sounds when i have that problem, i play a game where i think of a topic. for instance : things that have to do with summer. then i got through the alphabet and name things starting with that letter until i reach the end. it can be tough to come up with stuff, so by the time you get to the end, you are often drifting off to sleep and not thinking about anything else.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Exhaustion isn't a sign of depression, butterflyblue. There's more serious symptoms then that.
    Sounds to me, OP that you have low iron. Possibly Anemic. Talk to your doctor about it and have your blood drawn.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• depression

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ummm,yes it is. I guess my therapist was wrong then.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Iron deficiency, perhaps. Could be stone-cold fury about your life, or about someone in your life... might be the rest of your diet (vitamins won't compensate for a pop-tarts and soda diet), or a lack of movement/exercise. Might be a thyroid problem, or diabetes.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• @butterflyblue19 Im not depressed. Im very happy with they way my life is. @jazzlikemraz Yeah I have always been anemic and Im on iron pills along with my vitamins also thats why im so confused and the doctors cant figure it out either why im so tired.
    missthang42001

Comment by missthang42001 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Could have low iron and/or vitamin D. You should make an appt. with your DR. and have blood work done. That was one of my complaints. I wasn't depressed but was tired all the time, took vitamins like you too. I had very low vitamin D. My Dr. checked for whatever she could with my blood. That was the only thing that came back bad.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Do you have allergies? If you do, you may not be getting enough oxygen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah im allerigic to just about everything no kidding....
    missthang42001

Comment by missthang42001 (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i just took some Acai Vitamin super chews for the first time so im gonna see how that works..
    missthang42001

Comment by missthang42001 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010