I feel used

I feel used. I asked my bf when we were going to get married. He said he deons't want to ever get married and the only reason why he asked me to marry him was b/c I was pregnant with his kid. What do I do?

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 9:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dump his dumb ass.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 9:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• find out if he is really serious and then make the decision on whether you want to stay with him or not.. that super sucks and im really sorry..its gonna be hard but you have to think of your happiness as well as what is best for your child. i hope it works out.
    Keri77

Answer by Keri77 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• dump him.. get help with. your baby, go to school and get a real job, support yourself, my mom did
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I too would dump him. He is not serious about your relationship. HUGS and good luck.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Get rid of him. It sounds like he is just feeling obligated. I agree with sweetscrappin on this one.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If he doesn't want to make the commitment to you and your child, I would have to agree with the PP. If you stay with a man who doesn't really want to be with you, you'll never find a guy that does.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• you know i feel the same way my bf act like a jackass i mean he says thing to me that no person should say to a pregnant person and he wont talk about marriage and we are going on our third baby. so i don't know i have dealt with it for 3 yrs because i don't have anywhere to go if i left him.

edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• dump him you deserve better
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• the heck with 'em- You don't need any added stress in your life-you have a baby to take care of. And do you really want to be taking care of 2??? ;o)
    sweetp97024

Answer by sweetp97024 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• it depends is it really important to you and if it would be more misery than its worth?
    adoramydear

Answer by adoramydear at 2:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008