Scrambled eggs

I would like my 14 month old daughter to try scrambled eggs. What are some things I can put in them to make them more appealing to her. I tried cheese and she wasnt having it. She isnt picky (usually) what veggies would be good. I dont eat eggs myself so I dont know.

navyjen

Asked by navyjen at 10:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sausage, bacon or mix ketchup in them.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My 19 month old loves tomatoes, and will only eat her eggs with them.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• bits of ham and cheese
    diced veggies - mushrooms, green peppers, onions
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would just stick with basic eggs. At that age, they are not going to eat them if they are too complicated. You can serve with a cut up banana.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:14 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If you'd like to find out if she likes eggs, feed her plain eggs. Eggs are quite a pleasant taste and texture, and there is no reason and no need to disguise them.

If you don't eat eggs, expect the slightly disgusted look on your face to be a major turnoff for her.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:14 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Spinach or plain.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Peppers, onions, chopped potatoe, ham, mozerrella cheese shredded is so good...

What ever she likes eggs are amazing and you can add any veges.. well almost any-mushrooms.. Your making me hungry...

I am not an egg eater, but once in a while....

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• cut up some onion, green and red pepper, and potato (left over baked is really good! Doesn't take as long to cook. crisp them up, then pour the eggs over.. Use a heat proof rubber scraper to lift the ingredients, and swirl the pan to allow the eggs to flow under. Do this evenly around the pan. Flip onto a plate, and slide back into the pan to cook the bottom, top with cheese if desired.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If she likes sandwiches, try an egg sandwich. You don't have to scramble the egg - just break it into a hot buttered pan and break the yolk. Salt and pepper it a little if you think she'll like that, or you can leave it plain. Cook it til it's cooked through. Put it on bread or toast - I like mine with cheese, ketchup, miracle whip and maybe a dash or worcestershire. Yum! Other posters had good ideas too. Eggs have such good nutrition for little ones, so it's great that you are trying them. My son LOVES eggs in any form, and they are so fast and easy. I make quiche a lot too, it's a great way to use leftovers up.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If you haven't already, give her the eggs plain and see if that works. Then what does she like veggie wise that you could put in there that would she already like? Just a thought.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010