what do you do with?

the towel you used after your shower? Toss it in the hamper? Hang to reuse tomorrow? If you said hang to reuse, how many times will you reuse the towel before it goes in the hamper?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hang and reuse. I wash the towels once a week. Unless for some reason it's extremely dirty.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hang up the one I used for my hair and reuse that one. As for the I used to dry myself with, it goes in the laundry right after use- I don't like the thought of others in the home wiping their faces with a towel that used to wipe an ass crack.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I reuse it once, after that it becomes my new "bath mat" until it's time to wash the laundry
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• hang and reuse, after a shower you are clean, yes? why waste money cleaning a clean towel. After a week I wash them all.
    cmrbored

Answer by cmrbored at 10:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• we re-use towels... I wash them once a week unless they start smelling musty before that... I usually have to wash them more often in the summer when its humid because the towels don't dry out as thoroughly.
    Everyone has their own towel and their own towel hook so that no one gets theirs mixed up
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Hang and reuse ... it's just wet at that point, not dirty if you're using it to dry off after a shower.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hang them over the shower (mine) & tub (Hubbys) to dry and use them 3 days max & then they go into the wash. Unless I get makeup on them & I wash them sooner. New Face cloths every day.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i wash them everytime.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hang up my towel and reuse it until it gets dirty, smelly or I'm doing a load of towels, whichever comes first.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Hang to reuse. Towels get washed once a week.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2010