Who is Funding the Mosque?

So forget where the Mosque is.
Who is funding the 100 million it will cost to build it? The Imam is off possibly raising funds overseas by the very people who hate us and supported the 9-11 terrorist act.
Would it bother you if you knew the Hamas group was helping to fund this Community center/Mosque. Would it bother you if Iran through some terrorist group was helping to fund it? What about if you found out our own Government was helping to fund it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I highly doubt with all this publicity its getting that they'd have terrorist funds build it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• confusedGood Question! All I can say is h3ll if I'll be funding it.

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'm more pissed that the US funds the terrorist group called Israel while we fall further into debt. Why is it okay to send them trillions but not to build Mosque funded by Hamas?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ihart...soooo two wrongs make a right? THIS is ok with you because they allow something ELSE that isnt ok with you? Wrong is wrong is wrong. THIS can be wrong at the same time. Because it is wrong. They want us DEAD. Doy ou people understand that? You, your children, everyone you love. The hamas would blow them to smithereens in a HB! You should care that they have a vested interestds in this place!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• A bunch of what-ifs don't prove anything. Ridiculous speculation and crazy conclusions. There are a lot of Muslim people with money that donate a lot. Muslims with no money donate, it is part of Islam. I would think it would not be very hard to raise money for a community center such as this...and I would bet that a lot of donations would come from non-Muslims as well. You are also ignoring a pretty main fact...terrorist organizations care about politics, guns, and training. They don't care about community centers with a gym and meeting rooms. You are just repeating rhetoric and scare tactics. YOU don't know anything about the money, WHY do you assume that it will come from terrorists. I know why, because there's no difference between a terrorist and a Muslim in your book.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• momof030404... I understand that. What I don't understand is why people are okay with our Government sending TRILLIONS of dollars to Israel- which does fit the US criteria for a Terrorist organization by the way- to kill innocent Palestinian civilians, but are NOT okay if Hamas is funding the building of a Mosque. Is it because the Israelis are Jews and Hamas are Muslim? Is THAT the difference? Do you even know the history of Hamas? Did you ever research the terrorist acts done by Israel which include ones done to the US? THEY are just as dangerous to us as Hamas and yet people seem to not give a damn because they have ' Israel is our friend and Islam is the enemy' burned into their brains. 

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• They don't care about community centers with a gym and meeting rooms. You are just repeating rhetoric and scare tactics.

Why are we starting the day with you being purposefully obtuse?

I get sick of that crap out of the people here.

This type delusional thinking gets so old.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• THEY are just as dangerous to us as Hamas

NO they ARE NOT.

Why don't you take that ignorant propaganda someplace else?

Really, you are not taken seriously by anyone with sense.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Why are we starting the day with you being purposefully obtuse?
    _________________________
    So you are saying terrorists would care about a community center in New Your? Are you really saying that? Cut the crap and make a valid argument. Your assertion is that terrorists care so much about a community center that they would spend their money on it?

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• mustbeGRACE... why don't YOU get your brainwashed Zionist head out of your ASS? Actually DO some damn research and STOP believing the lies you've been fed by religious organizations and the Government!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2010