Are you ready?

Well, it is about that time here in NW OH. Humidity finally let up. Temps at night dipping in the low 50's. Leaves are starting to turn a bit and some even fall. Breezy here and the kids are heading back to school.

Well this is all bittersweet for me. I love summer. Our pool is still open and the days are warm..in the eighties. I love autumn here, it is so beautiful, but I am not ready to let go of summer! I hate when my kids go back to school! I think the older I get (44) the harder winter is on me in the spiritual sense. I love the holidays, but when Jan 2nd comes I want it to be summer again. The winters are soooo long.

Are you ready for fall?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:26 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, I HATE how hot this summer has been
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes! It has been so hot here that I can't wait for the nice cool weather to be here.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think it is funny how people around me complain how hot it is when it is the same people who will complain about the cold. Lol
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i really like fall when i can put on a warm hoodie, enjoy the colors on the trees. that cloudy sky and cool feeling. i can take my daughter to pick pumpkins and carve some myself. i hate being cold but i truly love the holidays. my daughters birthday is jan. 5th so i have so much to look forward to in the next few months. i like summer too, but the end of the year seems the most enjoyable for me all around.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• dragonlady44 you will NEVER hear me complain about the heat lol...only the cold.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am, but at the same time I would love it if it would stay this comforable all year long, we're in SW Ohio. I love summer/fall... but could do without winter (YUCK snow!!) and spring (YUCK all the rain, lol)... In the summer I love a good thunderstorm, but this year it's just been too humid to be able to enjoy a rain. It's ridiculous we had almost 30 heat emergencies this year compared to last. I'm dreading what next summer is going to be like.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2010