Why is it so hard to make decisions for your family?

My youngest is 7 months old and his brother is almost 3 but he has Mitochondrial Disease and live with my mom and grandparents. After things with my first I am really bad at spoiling my newest. I just want him to have the best. I have decided that i am for sure home0schooling through preschool and kindergarten but I haven't decided about after that. I want a career, I want to be able to have extra so my son can do any sport he wants and such. Right now I am attending Kaplan for Medical Transcription because I would love to be able to stay at home with my son and still make decent money. BUT I would also LOVE to be a labor and delivery nurse (but id be away from home a lot) and I would love to be an Obsetrician (sp?) I feel like in classroom school is impossible with a baby, esp when I don't want to leave him! I am so lost =( Should I stick with MT and attend school again after ds is in school? I need advice PLEASE!

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 10:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Maybe if you went the Midwife route, it might be a tad easier with your son and all. And you would still be delivering babies.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Right, I thought that too, BUT in today's society how many people can afford a MidWife? My big issue is what to do right now, in the present. I can figure the work out later, but I need to figure out the career path and schooling now.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010