Pelosi wants investigation into what?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know about you but this woman is nuts. Have any of you who are in opposition to the Mosque being put so close to the towers sight received any instructions or better yet funding for your decision?
    This is the woman we have representing America in the House. A crazy woman.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• BWAHAHAHAHA This woman is CrAzY! Lets NOT look into HAMMAS funding the place...Lets look into AMERICANS (including MUSLIM American)S using their freedom of speech to protest this. Pelosi is an idiot.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• How did she get where she is?

Who put her there?

Someone show her the door.

The country is a shambles.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Maybe it's just too early for me yet, not enough coffee, idk. But I don't get the reference to Treasure Island. Does she mean that the "community center with a mosque" is a T.I. or is she referring to something else? Sorry, I'm not trying to be dense, but I haven't heard any of the pols talking about a Treasure Island before! What is she talking about?????
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would totally back a government study into the effects of botox on politicians.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• She wants to turn us all into Joe the Plumber's . You know the guy that asked Obama a simple logical question and the media went after him even to the point of illegally searching his personal records in a pathetic democrat backed attempt to smear him.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Pelosi was making an appearance today to talk about the USN's turning over T.I. to the City of San Francisco, and of course she was derailed with questions regarding the Mosque in NYC. Mentioning T.I. was her attempt at getting the interview back OT.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• "The Speaker went on to mention the transfer of Treasure Island, a man-made island, from the Navy to the city of San Francisco, "Here we are talking about Treasure Island," said Pelosi, "and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City."
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh you mean you didn't your check? I think they made a donation on my behalf to Obamacare. The woman is loopy.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 12:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• This was a site that someone created ---a FORUM, and after they quoted Pelosi,people posted their comments. The comments were rude and stereotypical and ignorant. Need I say more? They don't speak for me at all.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010