Do you...

Make your bed everyday?

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 10:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i probably make the bed about 4-5 days a week... and I really only do that if I have laundry to fold and I want to fold it on the bed. I remember growing up, I wasn't allowed to leave the house (go to school or anything!) until I made my bed so I always just made it as soon as I got up... which is what I did for awhile after moving in with my now husband, but after we had a baby, i'm lucky to even sleep in that bed, let alone make it, lol
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes, in that I pull the sheets and blanket up so when the cats jump up they're not getting the sheets dirty. As for stuff like hospital corners, forget that! I've never understood why anyone would want to intentionally make their bed uncomfortable for sleeping in!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Absolutely! I HATE a messy looking bed. I have never not made our bed since we have been married, 17 years. Who ever is out of bed last, makes it. Period.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sometimes but not often though.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• usually, no.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No. DH does. I'm a hotel housekeeper, so I make about 20-25 beds a day @ work, that's enough!! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• everyday!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2010