Why don't people just answer the question?

I never understood that people have the need to insult, or correct someone and still don't answer the question are they the ones that can't give an oppinion are they the teachers on board. There should be a group called, I need to correct, I need to insult.

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION... To me it is funny!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• goodI agree!

1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No they are the people that have nothing better to do than to insult/bash other people to make themselves feel good.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I actually enjoy the snide comments. It keeps things interesting.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well, sometimes if your going to talk shit on someone not being Intelligent, which is talking about them in a negative manner, then you should at least be able to prove your intelligence by spelling the word correctly if your going to elude to the fact that you are in fact intelligent.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I had to ask 5 questions good questions. I was not bashing anyone just thinking of questions. You are being so rude.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I believe sometimes some are board and just want to hear themselves talk. Or they just know it all. lol
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Lol well i just had my lesson from an anon... It was funny i must say , insult me with a name do not hide imo ..I did not wat to delete my question besides we all have had typos it's not a big deal..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• interesting..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well now with the points thing a lot of people will answer a question by saying they have no experience and no answer just so they get points. I can imagine some probably do the bashing partially for that reason to. I think it is ridiculous. Many times I do not agree with the poster about things, but I politely tell them that and make it clear that I am of the mind set you do what works for your family, but I am letting them know there are other options out there they may not realize.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2010