Why do I sweat so much?

Ever since going through puberty I have sweated like a man! My face gets all sweaty and I "pit out" of a shirt after a couple hours, which is SOOOO embarassing. My husband and I went to a baseball game a few weeks ago and I looked around at other women and it's like they didn't even notice it was 95+ degrees out, not a drip of sweat, no wet armpits!! Even if I'm in an uncomfortably cold room I sweat, I just don't get it. I've dried all the "clinical strength" stuff they have out and nothing makes a difference. Is this something I should talk to my doctor about?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• yes I would.

My friend told me I don't know how true it is, your sweat glands build up if you don't let them out. It sounds dumb to me, but honestly, I have not let myself sweat in a while. So sometimes I think is she lying, LOL
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes talk to your doctor. it could be a hormone inblance. i noticed when i was pregnant with my now 2 1/2 year old daughter and now that i sweat more than i used to. i keep switching my deoderant hoping to find the one that will do the trick. but i have the same problem.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2010