If you had a whole week to yourself--no hubby, no kids--what would you do with it?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 10:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A whole week would probably be a little too excessive for me, but If I had it in my dream world, I would be in the same shape I was when I met my husband (feel confident again!) and just be a 22 year old again, lol. Go out and hang out with friends, etc... stay up late not having to worry about getting up with the baby in the morning. Ha, honestly I wouldn't know what to do with myself. It's funny to think about, because I always wonder nowadays what I did with all my time before having a husband and 13 month old to clean up after.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would go insainly crazy with boredom. Unless I had a lot of money, then I would just do a lot of shopping.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Read. Read read read. And hopefully put a dent in my huge "to be read" stack (actually, it's more like a whole bookcase at this point... :-\ ).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i would clean and organize the house.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think I just had a small stroke reading this question...This idea is unparralled within my universe!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nothing...I would be as lazy as lazy could be
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd go to the movies and watch a chick flick, tub o' popcorn and jumbo soda. , I'd meet girlfriends for lunch or supper, walk around the neighborhood and at the mall, read, watch whatever I wanted on TV, plan recipes for the next week.

Answer by Bmat at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I did and I ended up painting a room and going thru the my DD closets and cleaned them out. Got a massage, shopped, went out wit the girls.....
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 11:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd probably take a nice long nap the first day, do lots of cleaning and crafts and then be bored the rest of the week and be lonely.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 11:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would sleep in every morning and go out with my friends every night! I would be the laziest person during the day!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010