My baby is a very pickie eater . my mom spoiled him and now it is hard for me to feed him things my way .so what do u think i can feed him for like breakfast

i have a five year old who doesnt want to get out of my bed at nights what would u suggest

isabel1970

Asked by isabel1970 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• Try offering him whatever your eating, they say it takes 10 or more times for kids to try things after being offered. Keep offering and setting examples. My two year old actually eat lettuce, what a step!
    For the bed thing, just explain that mommy has her bed and he has his own too. Read him a story, get him used to his bed and be strong. Keep pushing, it might be hard for a few days but it will stop
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• my daughter loves oatmeal for breakfast... it just has to be cold oatmeal... My 2 year old goes to her bed but will end up in my bed at night i just take her back one day she'll just stay in her bed...
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 10:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• if you buy some reglar biscuits and some kind of pudding like cream cheese cake mix the pudding up but the 2 biscuits pack in half pour the pudding of it and bake it intil the buscuits are golden brown you will have cinn-biscuit cheese cake pudding roll its really good and kids love it and its easy to make and for the bed time i would sit in my childs room everynight but i would move the chair every couple of days closer to the door and then i would sit outside the door for 2 days that works, inless you want to keep chasing your child and put her in bed but you only warn her or him once and don't speak for the rest of the time.
    Anonymous