Would you stay with a man even if he was not intellligggennnttttt? Part two!!

I was not bashing anyone just asking a question. Just curious. Sorry so many people are so insecure, didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If he treated me well, we had fun together, and I was able to communicate with him I would. If I couldn't have a conversation with him I don't think I'd marry him, I'd get bored at some point.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I donnnnn't carrrreeeee if I MMMMMAKKKKE a typo, or can't spell a certain word. I am human, I willll keep you bbbbbuusssyyyy today. Blazzzzaaaa Daaazzzzaaaa... I am bored today tooooooo.... Spell that.....
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No, I would not stay with someone for very long if he was not capable of holding an intelligent conversation.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It's hard when you have almost completed your doctorate to find single guys as educated. I hide my education in many settings but then I don't know when to say something. I feel like I have this secret. I could have a relationship with someone that isn't intelligent. My youngest son (22 yo) isn't intelligent by traditional measures and I am used to communicating at that level. It took a long time for my son to be able to get his driver's license and it would be hard to be with someone that wasn't intelligent enoug to get a driver's license. I guess that might be the line in the sand.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2010