Implantation spotting or Very Early period?? adult content

My lmp was july 20 and I am not expecting my period until aug 28. I had very long cycles for a year now since going off bc. Dh and I have been trying to conceive since then. Yesterday when I woke up and used to bathroom, after wiping i noticed a very light pink discharge. I wiped again and it was a little again and then nothing. Later I started having AF cramps and thought my period was coming on early so I went to the restroom and again the light pink discharge and then nothing for the rest of the day. Today, I am still spotting but only when I wipe. I never spot before a period, it usually just comes on light and a few hours later its full force. This month has been completely different. I stop tracking ovulation this month because its so stressful to get negative test month after month. So I have no idea when I ovulated. I had tender breast for 2 weeks now and other things this past week. Scared to take a test!!!

lsa0919

Asked by lsa0919 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dust

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think all you can do at this point is wait...not what you want to hear I'm sure, but that's really all you can do. GL!
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 11:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You might be pregnant or you might just be having a strange month. How long ago did you stop birth control? If it hasn't been that long, it could be your body is still trying to return to its natural cycle.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think your body is going back to a shorter cycle. That happened to me. I would have the pink wipe for a few days and then spot just enough to need a panty liner. then 3 days later id get my period. It seemed cycles were 27-30 days. I never knew when to test.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Hard to wait....but there really isn't any point in wondering if you are pregnant until you miss a period. Just keep track of your temps at the same time each day (I am finding this very helpful as it determines when my periods are coming) as well as your CM. Once it is very wet or stretchy and egg white texture, you are most fertile and this is the time you can be trying to time intercourse to concieve. THen, your temp will rise following ovulation but decline a day or two before your period is to start (if you don't get pregnant).
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes i think im with the ladies i think you should waitnow if you are concern abou tthe spotting you can always go to the ob and see if they can test youim nooooooot sure if the regular test will give you an answer right now since it might be early but you can get a blood test tha tmight be a little more accurate or maybe a vaginal ultrasound
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2010