HEMP :)

Do you think there is anything wrong with a 2 year old wearing a hemp necklace??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do I have a problem with the necklace being made out of Hemp? No absolutely not. It's just a necklace. However, I don't think it's safe for a two year old to wear any necklace really, they are just too active and into too many things.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• They could be choked or it could irritate their skin. If it has a safety closure and is not rough then why not!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• nope... I make them all the time. The only issue I see is that it may be a strangulation hazard.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• as long as you make the ends easy to work with in case it gets too tight. Magnetic clasps are great! they are strong but can easy be taken off.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• no, it's just a necklace.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree that babies are just to active to wear a necklace. I don't think pierced earrings are a good ideal either. To much danger of them being injured.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 9:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2010