lets pretend you have a friend that is undecided about the election...

sell them on your candidate listing good points.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• mccain-palin white, christians, pro life. that's all I need to know.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I wonder why that first comment is anonymous?
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• oh gosh..posts like anon 9:56 make me want to cringe...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• obama is a christian and half white 856. what now?
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Obama-Biden!

HE IS FOR CHANGE!! I think he has a more wide-spread christian view than McCain/Palin. I know McCain/Palin are anit-abortion and anti-gay rights, but there is more to being a Christian that just those 2 issues. Obama is for helping those less fortunate, treating other's equally, making the world a better place to live in. He is for alternate energy resources which I think will make the world a better, cleaner, safer place for my children and grandchildren to grow up in. He is for building America back up, so other countries will respect us again.

I could go on and on, but I don't want to get bashed.....
    Anonymous

• McCain willing to work with everyone no matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, etc. and has shown his bi-partisan work from the past....Obama is not willing to work with others including Republicans, etc. which will result in 4 years of stalled politics!
    Anonymous

• TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANNON> 9:56. WTG GIRL. BECAUSE I have read the thesis that Michelle Obama wrote about how she feels about white people and how she wants to be in a position to change the fact that she is surrounded by white people all of the time. She is just as racist as you say we are. I am not ashamed or sorry for being white. How many times have you heard obama say he looks to his wife on most issues. She will have him putting white people on an island somewhere so black people can have this world all to themselves. She is RACIST. McCain is ProLIFE and Christian. Enough said ! McPalin all the way.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 12:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• texas style- you ar ethe racist and teh bigot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• and so is Michelle Obama. remember when we were 5? It takes one to know one!! I hope enough people see through them in time.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 1:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• remember when we were 5? It takes one to know one

wao didn't realize we were back in pre-school. have fun at your nest kkk rally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2008