I hate closed and deleted questions! What do you hate on CM?

I hate when I write out a nice answer and then the question has been closed or deleted! I think CM should so away with being able to close questions.

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 11:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I like the closing questions option--it keeps everything clean. I hate.. the repetitive stupid questions.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hate people that don't answer the question that is asked.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• The whole competitive points levels crap
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• nasty anons.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i hate seeing the same questions over and over again ... and i hate when i ask a question (about anything) someone always has to get rude with me.
    if you think you are going to be rude ... just don't answer. GEEZ!!!! LOL
    okay, my little tiny rant is over!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I wait until my questions haven't had any additional responses in a while (like days or weeks) and then I pick Best Answer. It is annoying when you start to answer a question and click on submit answer and the question is no longer there.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 11:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• LOL I hate that too. I'll write out a very descriptive or emotional answer, maybe spend some time editing it, then it's been deleted or closed. AAAAAAH lol
    I cant stand the people who bash or cause an argument in a post that wasnt even meant to be that way
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hate when I see judgemental answers or just plain rudeness.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 11:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hate that too. Makes me mad. I also hate repeat questions or am I pregnant...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think cafemom has tried to cut down on the number of deleted questions by taking away 5 points for every question that is deleted. But I guess sometimes if people are not getting the answers that they are looking for or someone is being rude, they just delete it.
    I do get annoyed when I've given a good answer though only to go back to find it has been deleted,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2010