Flirting or friendly

So I took my daughter to the park today. A nice looking dad was there with his two kids. My daughter is very social and immediately began playing with his kids. At first he was very friendly and started making small talk with me. During this conversation he told me that he worked for an investment firm, that he had 3 children...he told me how difficult it is having 3 young kids. He also told me about their nanny and how he built a gym on to thier house, but he never gets to use it. He asked where I grew up and if I lived near by. He started talking about all this investment stuff that I know nothing about. Told me about his wonderful wife...do you think he was flirting, or just being friendly. I am happily married, but that fact that a nice looking man could have been flirting makes me feel kinda good :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think he was flirting with you.
    rosie823

Answer by rosie823 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Actually, people that want that much information the first time I meet them make me uncomfortable. It just seems like they want to much oinfo and I think ..Why?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Who cares if he was flirting or not he was nice looking and he was talking to you LOL. I always take that as a compliment :) Congrates!!!
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 10:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Why would a man tell a woman about his wonderful wife if he is flirting with her? Just my opinion.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• honestly to me sounds like he was just being friendly. But I'm sure your a knock out and your hubby best be tellin you everyday!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• sounds like he was flirting ,but some people are natural charmers what ever makes you feel good though for yourself ,i know as a mom i feel less attractive and sometimes it does feel good to be noticed every once in a while hugs Reeda
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008