Whats the best way to lose weight ?

misty333

Asked by misty333 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• eat less and exercise more
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Exercise and eating right
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well...I know a lot of people may not agree with this, but it is natural, as in homeopathic, and it is working for me...I am doing something called the HCG diet, I got my drops from GNC...you take 7-10 drops 3 times a day, and the first 2 days of the drops you eat whatever you want (it is part of the diet) and i actually did lose 1 pound during thoe 2 days,then after those 2 days conntinue taking the drops 3 times a day but now you have a restricted diet to follow...I am already down 5.2 pounds since the 14th. I have been walking for 20 miuets at night too, enough to break a sweat.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• The best way to lose is ..... SLOWLY

Don't diet.

Make lifestyle changes.

Don't jump in head first, build yourself up and do it little by little, so it becomes habits that stick!
    Drink plenty of water.
    Consume NO LESS than 1200 calories each day. You may need more depending on your current size and goals, but that is a minimum goal each day.

Exercise. Be consistant.

Don't pay attention to the numbers on the scale, but rather pay attention to your body.

Good luck!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• first and important thing is to 'set mind' - means prepare yourself mentally that you have to reduce your weight and also set a time limit e.g. you have to reduce 20 pounds with in a month. After you set the goal, it will become more easy to work on it. Morning walk and little exercise work best. And you also need to develop a diet plan. It is not necessary to have a comprehensive diet plan with the recommendation of any physician. You do this at home by simply writing down fruits and juices you like and vegetables you like and then balancing it with other cookies and low fats meal.
    Thanks
    svictoria

Answer by svictoria at 12:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If you want the results to stick, the only way to get them is through hard work. If you use diet aids you are cheating yourself. Because unless you stay ln them for life, they aren't teaching you anything about being healthy.

Healthy weightloss is 1-2lbs PER WEEK.
    In the first week or so, you may find you lose more, but its generally water weight.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Toribabe1221, actually, yes the diet i am on, IS teaching me to eat healthy because if you want the supplment to work, you have to follow the diet tha they tell you to follow. It is fruits veggies and protien...no processed foods at all, it is all fresh foods, ad you are supposed to take the suppliment for 30 days ata time, so in 30 days i would think that is enough time to change someones eating habbits, and cravings for junk.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Portion Control. Exercise. Cut back on processed/junk food. Drink plenty of water. Eat breakfast. Small meals & snacks through the day (HEALTHY SNACK!)...

Knowing how to lose weight is easy.. its just actually doing it! :( Believe me! I know everything to lose weight.. Yet here i sit at 216lbs.. Ive lost 9lbs in 8months! If Id do what I know I should do I could have lost a good 5lbs a month.. and I could have lost 40lbs by now!! I would 185lbs if I could have stuck to a simple healthy plan!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I lost 18 lbs last summer and have kept it off for over a year. I used a healthy nutritional rebalancing program and did change my lifestyle.

For more info - http://www.simplecleansing.com

I am happy to answer questions if you message me through cafemom or email me - my contact info is on the site I posted above.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Its all about calories in vs calories out. In order to lose a pound of fat you would need to eliminate approx 3500 calories per week (or 500 per day) The easiest way to do that is cut down calories and exercise to help increase your metabolism. Be sure to strength train and not just do cardio. The more muscle you have the higher your metabolism.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010