How often do you pamper your self?

I really want to take a few hours just to get my hair, nails, eyebrows done. Does anyone do this? Do you do it on a regular bases and if so where do you put your children?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ladies, if you don't pamper yourself, you're missing out! And you can do it on any budget. I pamper myself in many ways every month. I'm athletic and I workout and run almost every day. So, I get a deep tissue massage twice a month and I feel like a million bux afterwards! Sometimes, I even hang out at the Burke Williams Spa for a few hours while my SO has my kid playing golf on the weekend. I maintain my nails but get them done about every 8-10 days. It's also important for me to get my hair done by a stylist every 6-8 weeks. I always have it professionally colored by a color artist. To me, how you present yourself represents what kind of person you are. Whether your look is high or low maintenance, I like to keep my SO's eyes on me and having a firm azz doesn't hurt either. Now, go out and get your Brazillian Blowout girls!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I NEVER really do anything to pamper myself.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 12:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• never. the money that would be spent on that could go for something my kids need
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No I don't do anything for myself... either we can't afford it or I actually feel guilty (lol, my SO says I'm nuts) because that is money that I may need for the kids for some random emergency until I get paid again. Or I feel I could have spent the money doing something with the kids and that's usually what wins.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't do that. The extent on me pampering myself is taking a shower, and doing my own nails.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh god yes i do and it is a weekly... My girls and i have appointments for mani's and pedi's @ 1:30 cst today.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nope never. A haircut is a treat! I do my nails, color my hair at home and almost never buy anything for myself.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i never pamper myself. I buy clothes for myself and thats it.
    GillyMarie

Answer by GillyMarie at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• nope...I don't have money to use for stuff like that...I just do it myself occasionally
    (no it's not the same!)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I pamper myself about every 2 weeks. I get my hair dyed pink and my eyebrows done but thats about it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010