Would you like to travel?

If you could travel, where would you go? Australia? The UK? Italy? Belize? Cozumel? And how would you like to get there? Fly or go on a cruise?

Patty_WAHM

Asked by Patty_WAHM at 12:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Travel

• If i could travel i would love to go to Rome, Greece, and Italy, oh and anywhere in the Bahamas. I think that i would fly to most but take a cruise through the Bahamas.
    felicia0387

Answer by felicia0387 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would like to fly to the unknown and get lost in Paradise.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• There are SO many places I would love to have the opportunity to travel to. It's honestly hard to say because I would be thrilled to see any number of amazing places in the world, but I would love to go to Italy (because that's where my family is from), Greece, and Israel. And I'd want to fly AND go on a boat! :)
    bellaitaliapicz

Answer by bellaitaliapicz at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would fly to Norway and Sweden --my Dad's family immigrated in 1850, approximately,and I want to see both countries. I have been to Italy,France,Holland,Austria and England---Air Force family based in Germany--but we never traveled to Scandinavia.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would go just about anywhere - fly, cruise, drive or crawl. DH and I have a huge amount of wanderlust. We'll go just about anywhere with as long as we have the money and time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would fly to New York.
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Italy it's been 4 years since we have been there, it would not bother me if we fly,or cruise as long as we get there lol .
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would go all over and see catles, easter island, pyramids, cathedrals, caverns...I would fly, and would take a cruise since I have never been on one
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't travel to see places --they often have much better views with none of the costs, airport waits, customs checks, tourist crowding, entry fees or local insect infestations on tv shows and promotional videos-- I travel to see people.

I have two children with wanderlust, who want to see the world, and my parents are currently travelling all over the place as often as they can, but I'm not even intrigued by it. I like where I live, and I like people. Happily, I live in a touristy area with hundreds of restaurants, many with ethnic foods from all over the world... so I can explore the world of food at home.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Australia by cruise
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010