has anyone ever used the OFF clip on mosquito repellant? if so can you tell me where you used it and if it worked well or not.

I'm going camping and was wondering about it. Thanks!

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you buy one, you have to keep it in one spot for it to work. If you walk around with it you'll still get eaten up by mosquitos.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have one and it works, as long as the wind isn't blowing, if it is it just blows the repelant away
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• my parents get consumer reports magazines, and they did not rate that product good at all..id stick to regular bug spray.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yea in my experience no it didn't work well. I like the AVON expedition with SPF 30+ repellent our friends used an off brand and was pulling ticks and getting eaten alive we didn't have one bite or tick and we literally were in the woods for 48 hours
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 12:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• We use it in the backyard. I'm the only one that ever gets bitten but I really get eaten up even if I'm out there for only 5 minutes. It's worked great so far for me...but we're also just in the suburbs not in the deep woods or anything so I don't know if that'll make a difference. I like it cuz it's odorless unlike those nasty citronella candles...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2010