Will you be my friend??? LOL

I am new to Cafemom and I am not sure how to find friends. Could someone walk me through this please...I am so lost. Thank you!!!!

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I will!!! *Raises Hand* LOL

I found all mine through the questions. When We see we answer alike or think alike. All mine have come from that. I am always here. Yeah. And some people like me and my advice and some people HATE me and my advice. Have fun and you will learn alot.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• LOL Thank you friend!
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Done. Go check your in box for my invite.
    I found mine in the groups that I've joined or that I admin in. By reading their replies to a post, then checking out their profile, and hten sending them an invite. Most of the time they send me the invite.lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I've been here since June & I'm still confused abt a lot of things. Can't seem to get the guest book thing to come over to my profile so I just gave up. DD taught me to chat. I gnored flowers & had to send apologizes. So your not alone.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• lol
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• There are several ways. You can go to the Moms tab and do a search. You can join some groups and send invites to members you have something in common with. You can look at the new member introduction posts in the Newcomber's Club. Read journals and comment on some. Read thought bubbles and respond to those. I've made friends using all these methods.

Don't be afraid to send a message, leave a chatterbox message or send an invite to someone you think you can be friends with.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• welcome to cafemom

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010