Please help me find a unique boys name for my yet to be concieved second child (we got a girsl name already). Middle name will be Lee And the last name will be Santos.. so nothing that starts with a B please. Any suggestions?

TTC #2.. ..we got girls name picked out just trying to find a boys name... i know it may seem like im jumping the gun but i had a deal with my sons dad that he could pick the boys name and i could pick the girls for the first child and the 2nd child the other person got to pick...so now that its my turn to i want to take my time and pick a perfect name.. not that i dont like my sons name i do and i am taking my finacees opinion into consideration..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• what about Kasen Lee Santos?
    zfoss

Answer by zfoss at 8:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• What about these names?
    Ryder Lee Santos
    Jagger Lee Santos
    Kingston Lee Santos
    Anonymous

• We have a couple of Jaggers in my kids school! LOL! Love the name but I think it is on the rise...and so is Jett.
    I have met four Jett's this year alone! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I always loved the name Connor.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• what about
    lucian lee santos?
    Anonymous

• JOHN LEE SANTOS
    sandratorres

Answer by sandratorres at 11:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I prefer older more traditional names for boys. What about Henry Lee Santos? Maxwell Lee Santos? Samuel Lee Santos? You'll have to update and let everyone know if you picked any of the suggested names!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I like Lucain and Kasen (is it proncouncedlike Cajun or Kay-sen) Jaggers cute but not for me it reminds me too much of McJagger.. keep me coming please..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• btw worked in daycare for a year and we 5 maxwells (it is cute though) and 3 Henrys at the same time.. not big fan of the name John...thanx though good ideas so far
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Tristan?
    Jordan?
    Tyler?
    Taylor?
    KatieMomma

Answer by KatieMomma at 9:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008