ok so is it normal for my nipples to leak on if they get sqwezzed does it mean im geting closer to labor im 37 weeks and i havent dilated or effaced yet and i go in for and induction next week dnt judge or bash

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's normal

doesn't mean anything about when labor is happening though.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Normal. has nothing to do with labor, and why would anyone bash you?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It just means your body is producing colostrum, which is the first stage in breastfeeding. It's normal but has nothing to do with labor.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Mine started to leak 5 weeks before I gave birth. Get some nursing pads if they start leaking a bit on their own
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Totally normal. I started leaking at 24 weeks. Nothing to do with labor. Just your boobies filling with colostrum and gearing up to feed baby. Dont squeeze it out though. Save it for baby :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• And i think she was saying dont judge or bash cause shes going in for induction at 38 weeks.
    carsonsmommytam

• It's normal, with my 1st pregnancy I started leaking at 22 weeks, and this time I noticed a little leaking around 14 weeks off and on, I'm 26 weeks now and wear nursing pads usually at night. It has nothing to do with when labor will start.
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 4:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ive been leaking since 16wks on and off, just your boobs getting ready for baby not labour.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 10:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010