WHY DO MIL'S GET IN ONES MARITAL ISSUES?

ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF. I JUST WANT TO KICK HER IN THE FACE. BUT I HOLD BACK, I LOVE MY DH SO SO SO MUCH. WAT DO I DO? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! any 1!!!!!!!!!!

reina77

Asked by reina77 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• have your DH handle it... unless he's the one contributing to her interference, in which case you still need to have a talk with him...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i agree let ur dh handle it and if he dont do it in a period of maybe a week then u do something about it.
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Control issuea!
    LaughingGirl2

Answer by LaughingGirl2 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would let your husband handle it depending on what she is involved in.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 1:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• SOME MIL's are trying to protect their baby from getting hurt, from making mistakes they made, from doing anything wrong. Or in some cases, to keep their baby's spouse from doing something wrong. Some parents think they know best because they've been through it, they've lived soo many years, so their way must be golden. You need to tell her or have your husband tell her to back off. You're not going to have any rest from her by holding your tongue. And no, kicking her in the face isn't the answer. Though I know how much a relief it would be. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• OMG I'm so with you. My MIL has taken to pulling my kids into, saying aweful things about me, things my children don't want to repeat to me. My children are very protective of me and with the issues I've had recently with my husband (I moved out for 8 months) my children are very protective of our relationship. My husband spoke to her and she had the nerve to tell my 15 year old he can't tell me what she says about me. My 15 yr old told to stop him things then, because he's not hiding things from me and that its none of her business. She also started pulling in my younger son Telling him she doesn't know why I don't care of him...he told her to shut that I work and take care of him. Both my boys are upset with her. I'm don't even know what to do, except tell her she can no longer see my children because she's impacting them emotionally and thinks their grandma is an idiot. She just has no clue..ugh
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• They don't, as a general rule. Mine never ever interfered. But I never gave her any reason to question me or our marriage or the way we raised kids,etc.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well make a deal with your hubby that neither of you tell her about issues. Then she can't be involved!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I hate my soon to be MIL...she's such a bitch!!!! But your DH has to handle her. Let him know how you feel. I had to tell my future MIL the hell off!!! She is not even invited to my house!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 2:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah have a talk with him cause of how you feel
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2010