what is my chance?

well i am supposed to ovulate on the 5th of next month i want to know what percent would i have of getting pregnant if i have sex on the 4th?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• how do you know the actual date that you ovulate? I thought it was a "window' of oppurtunity?
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Check out this site.
    Will be sending you one other they are the best to follow.

http://www.askdramy.com/
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Here is the other one.

http://www.fortunebaby.com/ovulation-calendar.html
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• try this timing is every thing 2 weeks after your last period then have sex its worked for me three times
    helpme1986

Answer by helpme1986 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i heard that having sex 14 days after your period is good for getting pregnant! also if you ovulate on the 5th you should have good results having sex on the 4th, cuz i read that the males sperm lives for like 24-48 hours after you have sex so they should meet the egg on the 5th!
    Anonymous

• I had to do inseminations to get pregnant. My Dr put me on such a high dose of clomid and it always made my ovulation kit positive. We had to go to the Dr and have an ultrasound done around the time I was supposed to ovulate so he could tell me if and when I was ready to ovulate. He always doen the inseminations either one day before he thought I was ready or the day of.
    DreamComeTrue08

Answer by DreamComeTrue08 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Sure you have a high chance if you ovulate the next day. I know when I ovulate, as I can feel it; so I am lucky there.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2008