Wow, I didn't think what I did was THAT awful....

I was babysitting for a friend ( her 6 month old son ) ... and she is one of those people who want their child to be " all natural " ( she says she is letting his hair grow until he decides that he wants to cut it) ... so he has alot of hair and it is very long ( hangs down past his nose ...and as I was feeding him for the second time today I got tired of the food getting in his hair, so I took one of my daughters elesticbands ( the kind that doesnt hurt the hair ) and pulled his bangs back while I fed him..... I of course did not think this was a big deal, it was just convenient...

Well as I was feeding him he was making cute faces and so I took his picture with my phone and sent it to her.. a few minutes later I go a mean text saying what the f*** ( she didnt blank it out) was I doing with her son and his hair, and that her sister was coming to pick him up and I will no longer be watching him... crazy ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laughingWhat? She didn't like her "little girl's" pic?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Wow, that is crazy. I didn't cut my son's hair until he was three and that wouldn't have bugged me. Now if you had cut it.....there would be BIG problems lol!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 1:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Eek. That's a bit of an overreaction in my opinion.
    bellaitaliapicz

Answer by bellaitaliapicz at 1:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• she sounds like a crazy bitch..."boo hoo..you put my boys hair in a pony tail." i would say.."bitch, if you don't want him to look like a girl, then cut his effing hair"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• what a nutl.. dont worry about food being in the kids hair or anything... thats weird of her.. let her be..
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I haven't cut my sons hair ever - he is 2. and I put it up all the time
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I guess she didn't want him to look like a girl lol. That's crazy let her calm down, take a few days, and talk to her.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• LOL...
    Did you explain it was the faces he made? Maybe her first impression was she is making my boy look like a girl! Some moms are very uptight about keeping their boys "MANLY!"...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• wow...... someone's got issues.. if someone did that to my son, i would just laugh, not go off on the person lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• She sounds like a nut. And ungrateful. And crude...I mean who says " WTF" in that case or any case,...unless they are rude and crude and stupid. I wouldn't count her as a friend. You were doing the right thing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010