• In the Spotlight:

what do you do when your husband yells at you for your childs behavior?

my 3 year old litle girl is a mess she always throws a timper tantrumn when her dads home but she's just fine when his not home. Also how do you get rid of diaper rash i can seem to find anything that works

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my Dr sent me home with Aquaphor and it works very good but its like 8.00 at walmart but if you have a walgreens its cheaper, my lil girl get rash when she has like 4 bms and her skin is very sentive and hen i use it its gone like 2 days later and the redness is gone like an hr later..
    Anonymous

• i tell him to get out my face or i' going to break it.
    As for the diaper rash, a&D ointment.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Tell him that he can deal with it when he is home then. Mine won't say another word after that, and won't do anything either. Try a&d diaper ointment.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 6:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The one thing that jumped to my thought's is she may be doing this to get direct attention from Daddy. Instead of saying, "Will you read to me....or Will you play with me daddy?" He is hollering at you (mine does the same thing) because he doesn't know how to handle it and/or he doesn't want to address her himself. Maybe you could tell your Husband she just wants some one-on-one time with him. They say if you play with your kid's the moment you walk in the door for 10 min...and then go about your business, the kid's will be much calmer.
    On the diaper rash....first make sure you use soap and water to clean her. Using wipes and oint can sometimes cause build up and irritate more than help. After cleaning her frequently with soap and water....dry well, gently. After 2 day's I think you will see a great improvement without oint.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 9:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Sounds like she wants more attention from her daddy. Does he play with her regularly or spend time reading to her? kids will do anything to get attention even if it is negative attention. If she is not feeling like her daddy is paying attention to her, she may be acting out to get him to pay attention even if its not good attention.. either that or she just feels she can get away with it around dad. One of the two would be my thoughts. And with the diaper rash, I always used Vasaline Rash products. They are more expensive sometimes but I always thought they worked the best. Hope you get that all figured out.... : )
    KBKmykids3

Answer by KBKmykids3 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Tell Daddy, that in 13 years or so, he will wish he taken the time to pay attention to her when she wanted the attention from him.
    Midnightduck515

Answer by Midnightduck515 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2008