any empaths out there?

empathic telepathic, psychic and so on? I'm talking about those out there who are different and gifted in that area whether they like it or not- talents that you are born with.

not those that picked up a book in the occult section or feel they have 'developed' the gift-

tell me about your stories-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Empaths - I have never heard that term but I have had many occasion where that "sixth" sense of mine has come in handy. For instance, when I feel danger (for seemingly no reason) the sensation is very strong. My BF and I had stopped for a break on a long road trip, I kept getting that strong sensation of danger, we got back in the car and we about to enter the freeway and a huge truck roared up behind us and forced us off the road, seemed like the trucker was obsessed! Anyway, it was as if I could foretell danger was in the air. Luckily, my BF was able to gun the car and get us off the road to avoid being rear ended (and possible run over) by this crazed trucker.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have had several occassions, where the word just came out, and I knew, that it would come to pass. The holy spirit is something that you just can't shake off.
    I have had the occassion of being called on, to pray for, and laying on of hands, to heal those of faith, through the healing powers of our HEAVENLY FATHER.
    I have witnessed "GODS'" POWER very often in my life....the list goes on and on........some I am ending now with this.
    huntleydera47

Answer by huntleydera47 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2010