Help me to make a list of questions to get a quiet dh to open up about his feelings?

about love?
He's a quiet man.He shows his affection through actions such as working hard to make sure we have what we need. But it would be nice to get him to be able to open up once in awhile to tell me how he feels.
He will answer a question if I ask it,lol. But theres only so many ways I know how to ask..do you love me, how do you love me, how much do you love me..today?
I know he does and all that..just want to hear it and get a little mushy and sentimental about it,lol.
We text eachother everyday and everyday I would like to ask him a sweet question.

But I've run out of thoughts..Help me?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I have an awesome HUGE list of questions for couples. It's too long to post here, but I will send it to you in a message!
    bellaitaliapicz

Answer by bellaitaliapicz at 1:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• try things a little deeper like what is your favorite thing about our relationship, what quality of mine do you admire most, what is the most important way you show you love me, etc.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• When a man shows you how he feels by doing its the more then just words. Sit him down and say hey I need to hear this once and a while it does not have to be a two hour conversation just say I need to hear it. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Thanks ladies for the advice
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You're welcome!! :)
    bellaitaliapicz

Answer by bellaitaliapicz at 1:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Thankyou bellaitaliapicz! That list was perfect! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• And anon..I am far from insecure..just trying to keep our relationship strong, loving and affectionate. It takes a little work sometimes.Far from highschool dear, why dont you give it a try.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You sound insecure. Why does he need to constantly say it if he shows you in his actions? Seems very high school to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010