Baby got a shot....

Anyone have a baby that got a shot and the little circle band-aid just disappeared!!?? I have looked and looked and can't find it! If she ate it wouldn't I know immediately? It's about to stress me out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Kids' Health

• did you check in her carseat and in her clothes? im sure its around somewhere i doubt she ate it. she would have chocked or gagged on it. im sure its around!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yeah I had that happen many times. If she ate it she'll poop it out. Don't stress. My kids used to scratch them off or pull them off them selves. I did have one of my twins put it in their mouth but I caught her before she got any further(like swallowing it).
    Anonymous

• I she didn't gag on it going down, it will pass through just fine. If you spot it in her diaper in a day or two - great. If not, just figure it got lost somewhere.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Did you check the roof of her mouth? I know sounds silly but my pediatrician told me that one time her daughter ate a price sticker off something & she didnt know it but she was changing her diaper and baby opened up her mouth to cry and she could see it stuck in there on the roof of her mouth.  She told me this because once my daughter ate the corner off the page of a book and when she pooped it came out looking exactly the same. I didnt know she had actually eaten it till I saw it in her diaper.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• www.myspace.com/parentsagainstvax
    Anonymous