why is it hard for people at work to like me

jdehoyos1

Asked by jdehoyos1 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• Depends on the sweetie, some jobs just have a group of snobs that just don't like change and some could be just jealous on how you make friends fast, people are weird like that, if they treat you bad i would just do my merry stuff i need to do and get out of there so i won't have to deal with the drama at work witch some drama will bring you down and some won't
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't know you... but I know mistakes I made. I came in too excited and wanted to help everyone, wanted to make friends, was very eager. I had no ill intentions. One girl decided I was trying to be a know-it-all and show everyone I was "better" then everyone else. It was a rough and crappy first year. Some people get pretty defensive when new people are hired - they take the suggestions as "trying to change things" and get their guard up. Oh, and people hate hearing, "At my OLD JOB we did it this way... " That's like talking about an ex on a first date! Nono! I have *no* idea if this applies to you! Just trying to help.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008