test?

what does it mean when you get a light plue sign but it dont fade or disappear? do neg pergnancy test fade or disappear if it neg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Depends on what test you took. What do the directions say as far as reading the results?? A negative result does not fade. Any result will not fade. If it's a plus sign you are pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• does it change color?
    Anonymous

• no matter how light the plus sign it means you are pregnant! Sometimes it shows up lighter depending on the test or if your hcg hormones are too low at the time! the only ones that disappear are the digital readouts!
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I totally agree w/ teen_mom_89 bc I can soooo relate!!! When I was pregnant w/ my, the second line was soooo light pink, but it was there. I went 2 the er & a nurse gave me a 2nd 1 & same thing. But low & behold, it was right bc my son is 10 lol lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i took 5 tests with my 2nd daughter..all were light, and the only reason they were light is because the HCG hormone level was really low..the level gets higher and higher the farther along into your pregnancy you get.. you're preggo hon!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• a light plus is a plus ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2008