Crafts?

I have a craft closet that I started for my children. On wet or raining weekends and there was nothing to do, they would pull out things from the craft closet and paint, sew or create something. Do you have a craft closet? Mine started out as a craft box, but got larger over the years.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 2:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My oldest isn't even 3 yet, so no craft closest...but I am going to make one! thanks for the awesome idea!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 2:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have a craft room, but it's for me not my son! He is too little for crafts just yet but we look forward to it just a little later. I am a crafter and dad is an artist so there is no shortage of creative stuff at our house. We do color with crayons, and I am getting ready to make some homemade playdough, I think he is ready for that. I can't wait to teach him all the other cool stuff he can do, and see what he comes up with on his own.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Our craft cabinets are about to need a closet. LOL. My kids have their own cabinets in the kitchen where they have many different crafts, and I also have craft area in my bedroom. We are a very crafty family! I think it's a great idea. We also do scrapbooks.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• More of a huge craft cabinet, but yes...LOL! They are in it all the time!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'm beyon closet and into a Craft room, and I'm the only one who crafts in my house :)
    xpandyourmind

Answer by xpandyourmind at 4:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't have a closet but a corner of the dining room. I'd LOVE to have craft room,
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 4:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Growing up we had a craft cabnit. I hope to turn my laundry room (Very large) into part craft room. That way the kids and I can go in there and craft. I can sew, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My craft room is located in my laundry room. I have my in-laws kitchen cabinets and a 10 foot counter and lots of room to create!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010