Is it possible to be inlove with two people at the same time?

Is it possible to love two people equally at the same time and want to be with them both equally? Just a question.

MakkarMom

Asked by MakkarMom at 2:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's possible to be in love with (or strongly attracted to) two different people. I don't think it's possible to stay in love with two different people. A choice would have to be made or else it'll be made for the person in that situation! I hope you don't find yourself there. I can imagine that it is very difficult.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No, it's not possible.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes but you have be open honest. no illusions no white lies. there are rules that fall into place... idk i believe it it possible but it takes a definite amount of maturity
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree and no I am not there. I am inlove with only one man but there was a point in my life that I felt I was capable of being inlove with 2 men at once
    MakkarMom

Comment by MakkarMom (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• no i dont think so. u think u love them both but really only one u love and in love with.the other is a lust type thing i think.u need to figure who and what u want.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Love is so very complex
    MakkarMom

Comment by MakkarMom (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I personally don't think so, but that is a debate that has been going on for years. It's something that cannot be genuinely proven, so it is a personal debate.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i think you may like 2 people at the same time but love i dont know maybe you can love someone at a different time & day but not the same day
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2010