I have a 3 yr old, I had a son in march but he passed away in April and now i'm 4 months pregnant still in my grandmothers house. Im graduating from Cosmetology School next month and i dont know what Im going to do. My grandmother will flip out if and when she finds out.

Im 22 in school and not working. My sons have different dads but I married my 3 yr old sons father who is in the military for benfits a few days b4 my baby died. And Im pregnant by my baby sons father. Since WE lost him we wanted a "healing" baby but only he could give me the closest thing to my lost son. I want a divorce but my husband doesnt and I dont want to hurt him but I've been down without my baby and All his stuff is still in his crib. He would have been 7 months today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, if you don't mind my asking what happened? I would not worry yourself about your gma she will find out when she finds out and you can cross that bridge when you come to it but worrying is not a good thing for you to be doing while you are pregnant so relax and worry about things as they come.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 11:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Sorry for your loss. I could not imagine what it is like to lose a child. So you married your first childs father, but had sex with your late sons father?????? While you were married????? Time to grow up and take responsabilty. Try and get some counseling, maybe at the school your attending? Just take care of yourself and all the children. Good luck
    Slur

Answer by Slur at 11:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• P.S. About the whole man thing and who to be with or whatever, just do what your heart says and what will make you most happy.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 11:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Sorry to hear about your loss. Just try to keep a clear head and deal with one thing at a time. Your 3 yr. old son needs you. Sounds like your doing good with school so finish up so that when u do start working u will be able to get a better paying job don't quit or drop out now! As far as your gmother goes if she is lettin u stay with her she will prob. notice that u r pregnant and would rather hear it from u then someone else u can only hide the truth for so long! As far as your husband goes I might stick it out for a little life is hard for me raising a 2yr. old by myself let alone a newborn too, the fact that your kids and u get benefits bc of your husband is a good thing right now. I would also keep in mind the fact that your grieving right now into consideration and not make any huge decisions right away I still think u need time to heal good luck with everything!!
    LiFeOfAgOgEtTa

Answer by LiFeOfAgOgEtTa at 11:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through. It's obvious to me that you have not healed from the loss of your son. You need some professional counseling to help you process everything and come to terms with it. Take advantage of the military benefits and get some help. A professional can help you work through your complicated situation. Good luck.
    crazydogchick

Answer by crazydogchick at 11:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm so sorry........
    Elsas_Mommy

Answer by Elsas_Mommy at 11:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• P.S. Make sure divorce is the answer if you are going to do it. To this day I still kick myself for getting a divorce with my x.
    Elsas_Mommy

Answer by Elsas_Mommy at 11:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008