Are you married to a lawyer?

Whats it like? My husband is in law school, does it get worse or better when they become lawyers? Hows family life? Is he always stressed out?
Tell me, tell me, tell me! Im at the point of really not liking this idea! Already! Love my husband to death and I support him 100% I just want to know how life is being married to one of those lawyers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Do u have any gf's, family members or co-workers who r married to lawyers? Ask them & c what they say.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• No I dont have any of that, Im a stay home mom and we just recently moved to MA. So havent met anyone especially someone married to a lawyer. No fam memebers either that are lawyers. Thats why i asked the Q. For cafe mom. Anyone who is married to a lawyer or had a father or mother that was a lawyer?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, I didn't know that u were in a new city & don't have any1 2 really ask.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2008