How do you avoid razor burn in the... adult content

...pubic area? It's terribly red and itchy. What can I do?? I want it to be smooth....it's not very umm, attractive right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• i dont use an actual razor i got one of those womens electric razor that has a guard...it cuts it pretty close..then you take the guard off and it will cut even closer..i dont know how but i never get razor burn anymore and its aweome you just charge it up and when ready take it in the shower with you...i love it..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• deoderant
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I clip with an electric then finish off in the shower. Go with the hair growth, not against it.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I use a fantastic shave gel that I use called coochy and it works like a dream
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I avoid it by not shaving. :-) :-) :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Shave with hair conditioner in the direction the hair grows.Not against it .The conditioner actually works alot like the coochy cream.
    WeAre138

Answer by WeAre138 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010