MAJOR Mood Swings - Please help!!!

I'm 29 weeks on Friday. With the exception of a couple days, I've been really even keel throughout this pregnancy, but the last week I feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown. I can't stop crying and when I'm not crying I'm really angry. I have a couple minutes of peace in the day, but I am about to go nuts. I want to try a safe supplement - what works and is safe? I'm thinking B-complex would be good... I don't want Rx meds... THANKS

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just ask your doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah, that is the plan - i have an appointment tomorrow. however, my past experience with doctors is that they are skeptical of natural alternatives and frequently like to write prescriptions. can anyone who has used something natural please respond. thanks.l
    figaro8895

Comment by figaro8895 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Try and find a midwife, herbalist or naturopath in your area. If you need help finding one, just send me a private message and I can try to help. In the mean time, get outside and take a walk. Exercise does wonders for leveling out emotions. Good luck!
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 9:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• OK I have come to the realization it's not really my hormones - it's assholes. Really. Natural remedy: ignore since I can't choke them.
    figaro8895

Comment by figaro8895 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010